Chick-fil-A Team Member
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Free College Tuition - offered through Point University! https://point.edu/cfa
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- No Experience Is Necessary - We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
This Chick-fil-A Franchisee is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, and/or any other protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify the Franchisee.