Chick-fil-A Delivery Driver
Chick-fil-A of Longview is looking for Delivery Drivers to join our team! Earn extra income on a flexible schedule! No previous experience needed. Our drivers earn hourly wages in addition to tips. Join a team that works hard and serves others, while having fun!
- Texas Food Handlers Certificate required before beginning first shift.
- Prior experience as customer service, cashier, delivery driver, restaurant crew member, team member or other part time restaurant job experience is not required but is preferred.
- Part time: 20-40 hours, at least 3 days a week.
- Daytime, preferably 7am-3pm, Evening, preferably 12-8pm.
- Embody the Mission & Core Values of Chick-fil-A Longview.
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service.
- Rigorously adheres to food safety and restaurant security policy.
- Assemble and verify all delivery orders for accuracy.
- Deliver assigned orders in a timely manner while following all traffic laws and safety standards.
- Complete in restaurant work as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Handle customer inquiries, questions, and complaints.
- Retaining and following all restaurant policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Know all relevant standard operating procedures and pass required assessments or activities.
- Consistently follow all food safety and physical safety policies.
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence.
- Maintains an exceptionally clean, safe, and sanitary work environment.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record and must submit to a driver history report.
- Must have an Apple or Android cell phone with data plan that meets the minimum requirements for installing and running the Bringg Driver App.
- Hospitality Focused Mindset.
- Enjoys Fast-Paced Environments.
- Relates to others with sincere care and loyalty.
- Ability to navigate and use POS touch-screen technology.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift loads up to 50 lbs.
- Leads with wisdom and humility in decision making.
- Embodies a servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship.
- Teaches and enriches others through leading by example.
- Demonstrates curiosity and growth mindset.
- Driven equally by creating positive results and relationships.
This Chick-fil-A Franchisee is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, and/or any other protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify the Franchisee.